- About Us
- Health Sciences
- Science & Biotechnology
- Research & Consultancy
- Contact Us
Mechanical Engineering discipline was firstly developed from the application of physics and materials science principles. The generation and application of Heat Transfer, Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Production, Machine Tools, and Applied Mechanics are the branches of the field.The field requires various cores of mechanical engineering areas which are mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, materials science, machine design and energy. Mechanical engineers will apply the core principles of the knowledge in designing and analyzing manufacturing systems, industrial equipment’s and machineries, heating and cooling systems, motor vehicles, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and many more.
|737,250.00 (Approx)||38,802.63 (Approx)||9,215.63 (Approx)|
Mechanical engineering graduates career prospect are ;
– Automotive industry – designs, manufactures, distributes and markets motor vehicles
– Aerospace industry – researches, designs, manufactures, operates, maintains aircraft
– Chemical industry – covers oil and gas companies, chemicals manufactures.
– Construction industry – design and builds infrastructure, buildings services (heating and ventilation)
– Defence industry – provides equipment, support and services for armed forces
– Electronics industry – design and manufacture components and equipment for automotive, medical and etc sectors
– Marine industry – develop and operate vessels.
– Materials and metals industry – research and develop new metals or materials
– Utilities industry– supply power, water, waste management and telecoms
Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)KPT/JPS(R/521/6/0037)09/17